Sunday, November 16, 2008

Planning, Planning, Planning

Today was spent taking care of my youngest who had a bad headache, watched the Eagles struggle to a tie to the 1 win / 8 loss Bengals, and figured out the picture moulding details. I used Google's SketchUp to create some quick plans which allowed me to visualize what things would look like.  
Once I had the plans drawn up, I used some blue masking tape to transfer a couple of squares to the wall to ensure everything looked correct. I'm glad I did this as I tweaked a couple of things.
I have a day off tomorrow due to having training this coming Friday and plan to start installing chair rail. With about 200' of picture frame moulding, that part of the project is bigger than I first thought. I'm thinking I'll get the chair rail installed, get things painted, and restart the picture frame moulding project when time permits after the holidays.

No comments: