Sunday, October 5, 2008

Steps Done!

We wrapped up the steps yesterday and no one is happier about it than I am.  These steps mocked me, taking way longer than I had estimated!  I don't remember the steps taking as long on my last deck, but then again that was a while back.  There are a lot of little details that all take time on steps.
The white railing and trim really pops in the sun-light.  
What's left on the deck?  I have to caulk the white fascia joints / screw heads, clean-up under the deck, and put the tools away.  After that, the next project will involve painting some rooms downstairs.
I took this picture (below) this morning.  A hot air balloon flew over our house and landed in our neighbors yard.  I hadn't realized it until I looked at the picture, but the chase van is driving past the barn.

No comments: